• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets go Public

Auto. Tick make poll public

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

archie mac

International Coach
Not sure if this needs its own thread tbh

But I was wondering if we can change the polls so the public poll is auto marked as active. I know myself I have simply forgotted to tick the box and then can not change it back once the poll is posted

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
third option too exctiing to resist, agree with the point raised mind you, yes

Matt79

Global Moderator
Disappointed you missed the chance to illustrate your point by not not ticking the 'public poll' box for this poll tbh...

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Think Sean might actually have been illustrating the point by not ticking it TBH...

Matt79

Global Moderator
I must be expressing myself particularly poorly tonight - my handling of the potential double negative clearly didn't work...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There isn't a standard admin panel way to change this. There could be a downloadable vBulletin modification that will do it, so I'll look into that, but, to the best of my knowledge, there isn't a quick and easy way to do this.

archie mac

International Coach
There isn't a standard admin panel way to change this. There could be a downloadable vBulletin modification that will do it, so I'll look into that, but, to the best of my knowledge, there isn't a quick and easy way to do this.
You can only do your best; thanks for the effort:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Did you get anywhere with this?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Could someone do it on CW then? Would mean the "PUBLIC POLLS!!!!!!!!" that I have to come-out with about once a week would almost be a thing of the past.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:thumbup:

I wonder why Voltman voted for "no" BTW. :huh: Contrariness, or does he actually think it shouldn't be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.