• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many temporary bans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

biased indian

International Coach
if u get a ban for life or seven day

And u try to login wht will be the msg that i will be shown..just login failed or it will say u have been banned for these many days or for life ???

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Notice Perm now has the legend "banned" under his username. Have I turned over two pages at once? :unsure:
:surrender :confused: Sir Brumbs what are you talking about ? I dont see perm anywhere in this thread. I went to another thread to see that he has that coveted title under his name now.

Is he really banned or was just given the privilege to display any title he wishes to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.