• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many temporary bans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Excuse me. But is the whole purpose of your posting to accuse people of being this precam guy? I feel bad that I join a forum that looked good and here they are discussing if I am a fake user. :@
Yeah agreed, gets quite annoying with people getting stressed about who is Precamb, who is Binglee Electric.. Give people the benifit of the doubt ffs..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Excuse me. But is the whole purpose of your posting to accuse people of being this precam guy? I feel bad that I join a forum that looked good and here they are discussing if I am a fake user. :@
The history of Precambrian means that we suspect some people at some times. Nothing personal against you, so chill.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Try not to accuse people publicity in the forum guys. It's unfair and I'm sure if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't appreciate it either.

If you've got any suspicions, report a post and let the moderators investigate it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Please blame the person who is at fault - Precambrian himself. It's his serial duplication that causes this.

IF you aren't him, then we're sorry, but his trouble-making has caused you a rather unwelcome welcome, so to speak.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cruxdude is who he says he is.
Please blame the person who is at fault - Precambrian himself. It's his serial duplication that causes this.

IF you aren't him, then we're sorry, but his trouble-making has caused you a rather unwelcome welcome, so to speak.
Think we can take it that he isn't :)

And the thing with Precam was that he was such a varied character that it's more likely we make an incorrect accusation than with other dupes like BLE.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, stupid comment fo' sho', for the Pak>Ind nature of it, but it's interesting that that earned an on-the-spot ban when 5 years ago alexkumar was saying that for yonks without earning so much as a reprimand. And generally things have gone in the opposite direction - ie, it now requires more idiotic posting to earn a ban than it used to.

Also, while there's rarely been anything as bad as this, there's been plenty of Ind>Pak and vice-versa flaming in recent times and no similar action has been taken.

James

Cricket Web Owner
This thread causes far more problems than it solves. It's getting closed.

Contact the mods with duplicate requests/concerns around inter-racial posting, etc, etc through the proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.