• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many temporary bans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Trying too hard to copy Smith, but instead just being lame.
That's the perception in certain parts, indeed.
Should have stuck with his Richard-esque style.
Never really saw the bugger as like me at any point though TBH and while I agree wholeheartedly with this
Decent fella really, probably just crossed the line a few too many times.
it still baffles me why he went from being a thoroughly decent guy to being so unutterably unpleasant.

They tell me it was a gradual process starting a good 7 or 8 months ago, but for mine even as recently as September he was still 100% stable.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He always seemed a nice bloke then he left CW, came back and was really aggressive. never had any run-ins with him personally, but his behaviour towards yourself was unacceptable.

BTW Rich, on a different note - did you get my email?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why analyse him as if he's deceased. Is it time for a eulogy or epitaph? I think not. Its like listening to Ian Smith and Andy Townsend commentating on the World Stare-Out Championships.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, you are right. Perm will be back, hopefully he'll be a bit friendlier on return

Matt79

Global Moderator
Rich is right though, the transformation from nice guy to have a chat to into a generally pretty angry guy seemed to happen very quickly. :shrug:

HeathDavisSpeed

Not enough banter here at the moment. Could do with a bit more friendly chat. It often seems that I end up rambling to myself about something

BoyBrumby

Englishman
He does a mean impression of G G Allin, as a matter of fact.
Things I know about GG Allin:

1) He's brown bread
2) Peformed nakkid regularly.
3) Defecated on stage with equal regularity
4) Flung faeces at the crowd
5) Promised to kill himself on stage, but jibbed it.
6) Was an angry man
7) Had a monumentally small ****

Suspect 6 & 7 related in all honesty. Intrigued to know which of the many facets of the erstwhile Murder Junkies' "singer" Perm apes tho...? :p

HeathDavisSpeed

6) Was an angry man
Obviously what I meant. As to the other numbered Allin-isms and whether Perm does a mean impression of them, I suggest you go and watch Perm's one-man-show when you next find yourself down in the Clutha.

How the hell are ya Heath!? :)
Not too shabby. My back is very sore though at the moment, as well as the knees. Other than that, hunky-dory.

Matteh

Obviously what I meant. As to the other numbered Allin-isms and whether Perm does a mean impression of them, I suggest you go and watch Perm's one-man-show when you next find yourself down in the Clutha.

Not too shabby. My back is very sore though at the moment, as well as the knees. Other than that, hunky-dory.
Was Heath Davis' birthday yesterday, suprised nothing was said.

HeathDavisSpeed

I was more surprised that nothing was said to be honest. Big night yesterday though - in a corporate box at the Wellington Phoenix. Free booze. MmmmmMMmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.