• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Feuding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Think the PH34R kinda suggests he was joking (that and I've never yet seen him use the Nono since becoming a Mod) about the cocaine thing TBH. Might be wrong tho.
Ha. I had no idea he was a Mod! I have been away. Or maybe I just forgot.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ha. I had no idea he was a Mod! I have been away. Or maybe I just forgot.
Well the "Global Moderator" thing under his posting-ID kinda gives it away...

Anyway, to fill you in: since your last regular time on here, Pete has stepped down as a Mod due to a change in his life; Simon and Brendon have left the forums; and Gelman, Rob Cribb (Prince EWS), Manan (ss), Jamee and Sam Morris (PF) have taken-up positions.

The boss, Mr Tywman, Pickup, Camps, McNamara, Towns and Wrighto remain. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, one other thing - Gelman can now ban ****s.

Last edited:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Well the "Global Moderator" thing under his posting-ID kinda gives it away...

Anyway, to fill you in: since your last regular time on here, Pete has stepped down as a Mod due to a change in his life; Simon and Brendon have left the forums; and Gelman, Rob Cribb (Prince EWS), Manan (ss), Jamee and Sam Morris (PF) have taken-up positions.

The boss, Mr Tywman, Pickup, Camps, McNamara, Towns and Wrighto remain. :ph34r:
Ah. I virtually never look at what's below someone's name, especially not people I recognise, so that explains my lack of seeing anything.

Pratyush said:
or maybe France is changing you in more ways than you can imagine.
Damn straight it is. I don't like living in a country where it's acceptable to leave work for the day without saying goodbye to people, or where it's acceptable to smell bad. Although it does mean I don't stress so much about getting up in good enough time to shower before work, which is a plus.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Damn straight it is. I don't like living in a country where it's acceptable to leave work for the day without saying goodbye to people, or where it's acceptable to smell bad. Although it does mean I don't stress so much about getting up in good enough time to shower before work, which is a plus.
:laugh:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
That's absolutely not true, and it's so, so not true for others who feel the same way you do, too - if the likes of you post less and less, that just makes things even worse still. It's rather alarming how many people seem to think they wouldn't be \ aren't missed.
Well no birthday thread......:ph34r: :happy:

Matt79

Global Moderator
With all the feuding going on round here, we actually need this bloke:

or his poor, latter-day replacement:

pasag

RTDAS
Left, right and centre lately there seem to be various pairs of posters who can't help but snipe at each other, with two standing out above all. i am experiencing a bit of a busy period in terms of my CW activity at the minute (compared with the last 4 months) but it seriously is being ruined by the amount of threads that are resorting to people telling one another to **** off.

I propose we all be nice to one another, cbf with this forum atm
Honestly, all of this just drains the life out of the site and really kills it for me. It's been getting worse for a while now and it's getting to the point where I don't enjoy any part of the forum anymore because of the bickering. I thought it was just a phase and it would eventually go away, but it hasn't so I'm out for a while, partially in protest and partially because I don't enjoy it anymore. Will still be around in a management role though and on MSN.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Honestly, all of this just drains the life out of the site and really kills it for me. It's been getting worse for a while now and it's getting to the point where I don't enjoy any part of the forum anymore because of the bickering. I thought it was just a phase and it would eventually go away, but it hasn't so I'm out for a while, partially in protest and partially because I don't enjoy it anymore. Will still be around in a management role though and on MSN.
vitstl

Status
Not open for further replies.