• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Feuding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
I didn't reduce activity because of the forum atmosphere, but because of work commitments. However, if the atmosphere continues to deteriorate it's hard to see myself ever posting as frequently as I used to; I know that there's not that many people that would miss me all that much, that's certainly not the point of my thread/post - it's just the way I feel, and it saddens me.

I love a bit of a rumble here and there, gates are usually funny (in a sense), but lately CW has been one big "****off"fest, it's dire, and it's sad when you consider how many great posts are still being made.
Nah, bollocks. You're a good dude and the place would be poorer without you and everyone like you.

I totally agree with what you're saying about the feuding. AFAIC, it's generally the same small group of posters that are responsible. They are mostly established, experienced members who should know better - generally they either come on here with no other intention than winding people up, or they've been here so long and said everything so many times that they just cause trouble out of boredom.

In addition: not that I agree with the filter - because I don't - but it seems to me that it's become increasingly pointless because people are generally swearing with much greater frequency these days, and context tells us what word the stars are hiding anyway.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
haha indeed so, be up for a discussion on it whenever i'm online lol.
Not on MSN, I can't get internet at home in France and the school computers I use don't have MSN. Post your thoughts in the thread in the sports forum if you want and I'll follow up.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not on MSN, I can't get internet at home in France and the school computers I use don't have MSN. Post your thoughts in the thread in the sports forum if you want and I'll follow up.
righto, although i'm at work for another 2 hours and doubt i'll be online tonight, so maybe tomorrow, but then again.....RAW is on tomorrow, so maybe have to wait till Sunday/Monday :p

Barney Rubble

International Coach
righto, although i'm at work for another 2 hours and doubt i'll be online tonight, so maybe tomorrow, but then again.....RAW is on tomorrow, so maybe have to wait till Sunday/Monday :p
Hint: dailymotion.com usually has most if not all of Raw (and every other show) the morning after it's first shown. Just search for "raw DD MM" for the date you want and it'll usually be up there. I checked at about 10am UK time on Tuesday and it was there. Either that or shopenvironmental.com where you can stream every show in full from about a day or two after it's shown. Enjoy. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is this up there with talking about how you enjoy the odd bit of cocaine Barney?! :laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol we will see, my pc at home always struggles to load dailymotion for some reason, and so its not very often that I use it.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Is this up there with talking about how you enjoy the odd bit of cocaine Barney?! :laugh:
Nope, not as far as I know. It's no different to talking about something that's on YouTube, Dailymotion's exactly the same but it's not as well known 'cause it originates in France. The other one I'm not sure, but there's no downloading involved and no filesharing, so as far as I know I'm allowed to talk about it.

Although having said that, I do enjoy the odd bit of cocaine...:laugh:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Nope, not as far as I know. It's no different to talking about something that's on YouTube, Dailymotion's exactly the same but it's not as well known 'cause it originates in France. The other one I'm not sure, but there's no downloading involved and no filesharing, so as far as I know I'm allowed to talk about it.

Although having said that, I do enjoy the odd bit of cocaine...:laugh:
:nono: :ph34r:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I don't know whether you didn't get that I was joking there, or whether you're being serious and talking about something other than the cocaine thing. I thought the only things we couldn't mention were names of illegal programs, and I did no such thing.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Think the PH34R kinda suggests he was joking (that and I've never yet seen him use the Nono since becoming a Mod) about the cocaine thing TBH. Might be wrong tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.