• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Problems

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Whenever I hit the Quick Reply button, it quotes that post. Also neither of the buttons (i.e. B, I, U) are working.

Has anyone else noticed this ?

cpr

International Coach
sometimes i cant press quick reply, have to press quote and delete the actual quote. Sometimes its the other way round, As for bold etc, not experienced that. Easy enough to code it yourself mind

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I had that before on another computer, but it had some sort of spyware infection which caused it, I think.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks guys..it is gone now..it was because of something with my browser setting. :)

Flem274*

123/5
Noticed before when I was viewing without being logged on that it still had me as logged on in the online users bar. Anyone know whats up with that? Thanks.

Flem274*

123/5
Actualy I vowed to take a break and not return until the Chappel-Hadlee but ever since Francis questioned Fleming's place in the team and suggested he be dropped I stormed back in and my resolve has been wavering....just can't escape this place.

Fiery

Banned
Just a question. I noticed on another site I visit that when you do a search on your forum name in Search -> Show Posts, it brings up all posts with your name in the post including when your name is in a quote, i.e, when someone has replied to a post you made by quoting you. The search function in this forum does not include this feature or maybe I just need to change a setting.

In other words, I have never been able to work out the best way to see who has replied to you without subscribing to threads and receiving an email. Any advice?

cpr

International Coach
tbh, i post, close the thread. Come back to the boards later, click the yellow arrow next to the thread i want to read, takes me to the first new post, which will be the one after my last one :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone who's cool sits in OT and opens new windows for each thread (sod tabs, they're annoying), close that window, you're closing your interest in that thread.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Anyone who's cool sits in OT and opens new windows for each thread (sod tabs, they're annoying), close that window, you're closing your interest in that thread.
How are windows better than tabs? Why would you want millions of windows opened? Tabs can be crossed with a click of a button. Which explorer do you use btw?