• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you can improve/change one thing about CW?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Seriously though, Collingwood Football Club - has lost 25 Grand Finals in 110 years of AFL history, I'm not just doing this to wind up Matt, although that's the main reason itbt, but they're not called the Collywobbles without good reason.

GFs lost:

Go **** yourself :p

At least we've never tanked... :dry:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
@ Sanz, yeah I know my sig is a monstrosity - while the sentiment is sincere, the format was a bit of a provocation that I expected AFL followers to react to. Once I'd had my fun with that, I was going to shrink it back to reasonable proportions - but noone ever picked me up on it til you just now, so I was just letting it ride.
Sorry, wasn't trying to have a go at you or the signature. I just wanted to give a suggestion about long Signatures and yours happened to be there on the same page, so just used it as an example.

Please continue using it as long as you intended to.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It truly is a fine option, one I made use of for many months back in the dialup and desktop days.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I use it intermittently, can get annoying when someone says "Gun sig you've got there" to someone else, and you have to change it out of curiosity. Thats only a problem because I'm congenitally lazy though, tbh.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I use it intermittently, can get annoying when someone says "Gun sig you've got there" to someone else, and you have to change it out of curiosity. Thats only a problem because I'm congenitally lazy though, tbh.
Just check their profile ITBT.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Interestingly, it reads for me on the top right hand corner:

Private Messages: Unread 1, Total 1.

Didn't have that from the beginning but is there for around two years I think. Have wondered for a while what that PM is.
It is likely to be someone challenging you on the Arcade. I have 2 unread and languishing... wonder who they were from...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's first-rate. I laugh pretty much every time I see it when you haven't posted for a while (a sadly common occurrance at present :(). As I say - you should keep it forever.
I still post most days I reckon, just that a lot of the time I only post a couple if times

Matt79

Global Moderator
Sorry, wasn't trying to have a go at you or the signature. I just wanted to give a suggestion about long Signatures and yours happened to be there on the same page, so just used it as an example.

Please continue using it as long as you intended to.
It's ok, I was on the verge of changing it anyway.