• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you can improve/change one thing about CW?

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
ban TBH as people seem to want to get it into every post they make and adds nothing except makes you look like a child who can't write a proper setence.

*waits for responses with TBH in it*

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBH has been replaced with ITBT by the cool kids.
TBH, those best are those who realise that both can be used in concurrant posting, and ITBT it's better to use both - any mouse will tell you, two holes are better than one. Or 2 holes are better than 1, if you prefer.

Matt79

Global Moderator
An automerge feature for two posts by the same member made in quick succession would be a massively helpful addition.
I'd be relaxed about it being introduced. It annoyed the living piss out of me at another forum when I first signed on... for about 3 days, then I just adjusted to it.

I think Altoz would like it as it would lead to more 10+ line posts...