• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Clothing

Would you be interested in buying Cricket Web clothing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Probably but the price has to be right

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Unsure at this stage

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Depends on the style of the clothing

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What are you kidding me?!?!?!? I'll be TELLING all of my relatives to buy!

Simon

yeh i would, depending on the price,
also if someone is interested in making a few cricketweb stickers for my bat that would be cool.

Top_Cat

I'd love to do that too but unfortunately the MRF has such big stickers all over it, there's no room! :D

Simon

i have already taken all the stickers off mine, so theres plenty of room for new ones!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
interesting idea

i like the idea of bat stickers - as long as i wouldn;t get sured by like the ICC or something ;)

Kimbo

International Debutant
Only if it fitted.

i.e. if you made baby tees or singlets for the girls :saint: ... that would be awesome!

Kimbo

International Debutant
hey... would there be a staff discount for all the hard work we put in. ( i know its nothing compared to what you do james, andre... but still)

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cricket Web Merchandise

I'd be interested if the price was reasonable and I'd be keen to promote my Somerset Talk site by possibly getting some Cricket Web shirts then adding my own site - double promotion!

John F

www.somersettalk.co.uk

Langeveldt

Soutie
Unfortunatly I have too many replica shirts :( so I wont be needing more clothes
But bat stickers would be brill! I hate plain willow, would look good on my B&S, Id buy a packet.

Simon

seems like bat stickers would be pretty popular, do you think we could get some of them James?

Bazza

International 12th Man
Just digressing down that road for one minute - in theory advertising at cricket games would be likely to attract more interest in the site than just walking down the road.