• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Clothing

Would you be interested in buying Cricket Web clothing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Probably but the price has to be right

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Unsure at this stage

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Depends on the style of the clothing

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

Stumped

Banned
yeh i would, depending on the price,
also if someone is interested in making a few cricketweb stickers for my bat that would be cool.
im sorry, i no this quote is extremely old but its a great idea, id put them on my bat for sure

Stumped

Banned
lol...i dont no y i posted that, and no its not expensive, but the parents probably wouldnt approve

Stumped

Banned
Just thinking about where i would put a cricket web sticker on by bat and i though, y not get a cricket web sticker kit...id get that regardless of what the parents say

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just thinking about where i would put a cricket web sticker on by bat and i though, y not get a cricket web sticker kit...id get that regardless of what the parents say
All that is available is shown on that page.

James

Cricket Web Owner
You missed my point, there is no sticket kit. All that is available is shown on that page. If it isn't shown, we don't have it.

Stumped

Banned
You missed my point, there is no sticket kit. All that is available is shown on that page. If it isn't shown, we don't have it.
yes yes i understand that i was just saying IF u had a sticker on there i would buy it,

James

Cricket Web Owner
If you have an issue, take it to email.

Posts soft deleted to maintain the **original** discussion of this thread and what is was created for.

Which was against forum rules. If you want to re-submit it properly, feel free.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
My original post DID pertain to this discussion.

Am I to understand that all posts that break forum rules in the slightest are deleted?

Last edited by a moderator: