• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Clothing

Would you be interested in buying Cricket Web clothing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Probably but the price has to be right

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Unsure at this stage

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Depends on the style of the clothing

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

Langeveldt

Soutie
age_master said:
bats stickers would be good, small and easy to send places too
I get a bonus from my sponsors if I hit a century because I end up posing with my bat in the local paper.. Problem is the hitting the century bit :), especially batting at 7,8.. Ive got to 83, and another 17 could give CW.net some top notch off internet exposure

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hmm bat stickers would be very interesting :) i would be interested, thats for sure ! :)

ReallyCrazy

Banned
You will have to give them for free to me James. Think about it, you get free advertisement here in Canada. Its a win-win situation, at least I won't charge you marketing expenses :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha. which sticker would be best for my bat? Cricket Web Banner Sticker or the Cricket Web Rectangular Sticker?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'd agree with Rich and go for the banner sticker.

There are the details for it that you've probably already read:

Product Information:

Tell the world how you feel! Our bumper stickers are perfect for expressing yourself while cruising down the highway or just for posting on the wall. Made of durable vinyl and measuring a generous 10" x 3" these stickers are made for adding style to any surface.

Printed on 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant inks - means no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Cheers James! that will fit :) now i just have to find the CC of my sister ;) nah guess i have to ask polite (A)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricketweb thongs!? alright!!

Product Information:

Panty-minimalists love our casual thong that covers sweet spots without covering your assets – putting an end to panty-lines. This under-goodie is “outta sight” in low-rise pants. Toss these message panties onstage at your favorite rock star or share a surprise message with someone special …later.

(this is a family forum, james! :p)

and i do love the dog shirts.if i werent living with my parents who dont much about the internet and therefore wouldnt let me order something, id get some of this stuff..

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James said:
No problem Kwek :)

Hope it improves your batting skills ;)
does it come with any guarantee that it will do so? because god knows i need all the help i can get :D