• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Clothing

Would you be interested in buying Cricket Web clothing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Probably but the price has to be right

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Unsure at this stage

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Depends on the style of the clothing

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

Rich2001

International Captain
Armadillo said:
no way, iod neva buy a cricketweb t shirt, how many people would walk around wearing a cricketweb t shirt
Why be embrassed, afterall you will wear an Essex one :P :saint: :lol:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Nnanden said:
or anything?? the idea sounds awesome...
It's just occurred to me that I could get an A4 logo printed onto a white T-shirt at the Uni print shop for £6-7.

If I could get a whole batch together, there'd probably be a discount too. The only problem would be postage.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Neil Pickup said:
It's just occurred to me that I could get an A4 logo printed onto a white T-shirt at the Uni print shop for £6-7.

If I could get a whole batch together, there'd probably be a discount too. The only problem would be postage.
This would need to go through me Neil.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We're currently discussing projects that will appear on the site later in the year. Cricket Web Clothing won't make it due to this.