• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Clothing

Would you be interested in buying Cricket Web clothing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Probably but the price has to be right

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Unsure at this stage

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Depends on the style of the clothing

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
What kind of shirt?

Is it going to be:

• Plain old T-Shirts.
  • Cool TEN PIN BOWLING (like the'Pin Pals')
  • Haiwiaan Styled.
  • Other
    [/list=a]

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
i might, but the price would have to be low, nobodys going to want a $30 cricketweb shirt

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
stickers would be unreal, my bats would get a work out,

what about patches that we can sew on to clothes, i could get some with all our other cricket teams sponsors.

Mr. P

I would use the bat patches, but i'm already using a gladius, which has stickers on it.

Mr. P

To ressurect this thread.

Is there any futher information on this subject? I'm sure many people would be interested in buying an item from here.

NikhilN

International Regular
I would love to buy it as long as it is not worth to much and if you guys can take money from anywhere in the world

James

Cricket Web Owner
I looked into the possibility of getting CW t-shirts made but the cost involved was too high so I decided against taking it further at this stage.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
no way, iod neva buy a cricketweb t shirt, how many people would walk around wearing a cricketweb t shirt