• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forum Problems

James

Cricket Web Owner
As many of you would have been aware, the forum has been experiencing problems the past seven hours.

The main issues have now been resolved, but the forum search is currently not available for use. This will be corrected, and when resolved, a response will be posted to this thread.

cpr

International Coach
Heh, and i just thought it was talk talk being a bag of chuff.

Ah well, i'm sure we all survived. You can take Richard out of the padded cell now :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can't QR to this thread :unsure: probably my system though

I was nearly crying at the forum being down on Saturday. Whites had just gone top. Had a screenshot of the table cropped and ready for action, and then PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. I was sad :(