• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Nickname?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Im considering changing my name to just Mr. P. Its easier, most people call me that anyway and it saves confusion when playing CWXI:p

Thoughts?

Cloete

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
Im considering changing my name to just Mr. P. Its easier, most people call me that anyway and it saves confusion when playing CWXI:p

Thoughts?
Meh.. do what you like!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
ok then its time i think for a change...james when you come online can you change my nickname to just Mr. P

????

cbuts

International Debutant
heya james, i sent u an email, then someone told me about this thread. could u change my name to cbuts please

PY

International Coach
CrimeMasterGogo said:
James...can you change my nick to Amit
:wacko:

Why are alarm bells ringing in my head? :D

(Sorry mate, a little joke for people who were here a while ago; search the Aus-Ind thread if you want some background)

Welcome to CW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.