• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Nickname?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Funny! I can't believe anyone would find that funny including Hindis.

That's just disgusting!

NikhilN

International Regular
Sudeep said:
Nikhil, why don't you understand that it's stuff like this why everyone picks on you? You've started making threads asking people to forgive you, while you're obviously making a dunce out of yourself elsewhere.
Sudeep I am not the only one who found this funny

Sudeep

International Captain
NikhilN said:
This is what I mean by you should go out more
I'm sorry - do people, while in parties, call each other by the name - Daku? I'd hope not!

Find me a single soul, except for Deja moo - because we all know what he's up to - who found that funny...

Sudeep

International Captain
NikhilN said:
Well there are only a few people on this forum who understand hindi
But none, of those who might have read this, found it funny. Interestingly, I smell a bit of sarcasm from Deja moo's reply too.

Deja moo

International Captain
James said:
Funny! I can't believe anyone would find that funny including Hindis.

That's just disgusting!
No James. The correct translation of daku would be Dacoit, not terrorist. Its a language thing, and it loses a lot in the English translation .

Some people just want to pick on Nikhil no matter what. Thats disgusting.

Sudeep

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Some people just want to pick on Nikhil no matter what. Thats disgusting.
It's not because of the name that I picked on him, but rather his concept of changing names at the same rate one would change undergarments. :wacko:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Sudeep said:
It's not because of the name that I picked on him, but rather his concept of changing names at the same rate one would change undergarments. :wacko:
Yes, once a week is far too often to change names...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Name changes will no longer take place - no matter who the member is.

As this is now the case I see no reason to keep this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.