• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb on front page of Google News (india)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I reckon that this 'Pasag' character is worse than Rodgie plagiarising (sp?) Reuters work tbh, give him 7!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I reckon that this 'Pasag' character is worse than Rodgie plagiarising (sp?) Reuters work tbh, give him 7!
You don't even know the worst of Rodgie's plagiarism TBH - anyway, FYI Gelman did write that article himself, Ritchie AFAIK had nothing to do with it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: :laugh:
Expecting you to uncover that, It is almost impossible to not know the real names of forum members as long as you are around.
Thing is, that's twice you've pretended not to know who Gelman is, when I know perfectly well that you do.

Gets rather tiresome TBH.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Thing is, that's twice you've pretended not to know who Gelman is, when I know perfectly well that you do.

Gets rather tiresome TBH.
What is tiresome is your continous insistence on trying to have the last word and also your insistence on using people's real name even though most of them dont want you to use it. You are so full of yourself that Your name should 'Me-chard' instead of Richard.

As for my pretending it twice, I guess the other time I said it in the 'Bye Bye CW' thread by Pratyush. I stand by it, because in your discussion you used the names 'Young' and 'Gelman' and I asked you not to use it because I dont know for sure who they are at least I didn't know who this guy 'Young' was and I assumed that you were talking about PY. TBH I still dont know if that assumption was correct or not. And that was the reason I asked you to not use real names in the forum esp when discussing something serious.

As for knowing that Gelman is Pasag - Yes I do know Pasag's last name is Gelman, I suspect there are other people with that lastname are around on this forum and also I didn't know that Zac was his first name, But when I read the article I assumed it was him.

Anyways, It was fairly obvious that I was trying to have some fun but jeez talk about making a mountain out of a whatever. I can see the future of this thread, 'Me-chard' taking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.