• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb on front page of Google News (india)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, but your comments are meant to be impartial, surely?
I don't think you should be posting stuff like that, but that's my opinion.
How can an opinion be impartial? It must be in favour of one over another, and in this case I agree with Sanz. Also, I wasn't laughing at Richard, but his comment "It get's rather tiresome TBH" when the exact same thing could be said of his continual use of peoples real names.

David

International 12th Man
How can an opinion be impartial? It must be in favour of one over another, and in this case I agree with Sanz. Also, I wasn't laughing at Richard, but his comment "It get's rather tiresome TBH" when the exact same thing could be said of his continual use of peoples real names.
I was more trying to say, I think you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBF I ain't got a problem with Ritchie expressing his opinion, I'm rarely shy of doing so myself and it could (and in fact has once or twice) been argued that doing such a thing is not really becoming of a Staff Member.

I don't feel, though, that my use of real names gets remotely tiresome. As I say, people who can be bothered to make the effort know most people's real names now.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was more trying to say, I think you should keep your opinion to yourself.
Because I'm a Staff Member? Because if that's the case then I must say I am quite disappointed that some members don't think it's good if I do voice my opinion because of my position.

David

International 12th Man
Because I'm a Staff Member? Because if that's the case then I must say I am quite disappointed that some members don't think it's good if I do voice my opinion because of my position.
Cool bananas. Just think it'd be good for you to set a good example.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Freaking hell, left CC for a reason, that being the constant arguments and what not, but now they have started elsewhere, this is ridiculous give them both 7 imo, sick of this rubbish.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
I'm still entitled to my opinion aren't I?
Of course you are. I just thought that, in the context of what had gone before in this thread, your post was unnecessary and a bit inflammable. Some agree with Richard, if they say that, before you know it, the whole merry-go-round is going around again. So it could have started more bad stuff.
Sometimes, it's better not to state an opinion, for the good of all.
I mean no offense to anybody.:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sick of this TBH. So idiotic comments shouldn't be called idiotic comments? If someone slings a load of crap at you you should just let it be?

No, IMO. Poor form from you guys who complain "I'm sick of these arguments". Maybe blame those responsible rather than innocent parties, then.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I accept that perhaps at the start of proceedings I was a bit unneccessarily heavy-handed, but this is only because of stuff left hanging over from last time.

After "round one", once more, I am IMO in the right otherwise I would not have kept going.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I accept that perhaps at the start of proceedings I was a bit unneccessarily heavy-handed, but this is only because of stuff left hanging over from last time.

After "round one", once more, I am IMO in the right otherwise I would not have kept going.
8-)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
So you bring your grudge from a different thread that was closed before you could have the last word on everything and post crap here. And after I give you a taste of your own medicine, you cry and complain that you are the innocent victim.

And I know, how you are always right and hence never stop going.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Forum Rules said:
No flame wars - This is basically when two people are in an argument on the forums and resort to personal attacks on each other. No tolerance will be given for this sort of thing. Just keep in mind that you are arguing via text on a public message board... Is there really a clean cut winner? I suggest you keep that sort of thing on someone else's board or some instant messaging service.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.