• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How to send PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumpski

International Captain
I just wanted to clarify something from the cricket books thread. Why can't I send PMs on here? I looked up in FAQ how to do it and it says that you can click on the 'Send PM' icon on each post, but I've never seen one - just 'Quote', 'Multi-quote' and 'QR'. The 'Send e-mail'' icon isn't there either. Was this facility removed for some reason?

It wasn't just about the book review, I was also going to ask Spitfires Fan if he wanted to go see some cricket at Canterbury. :huh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
People were abusing them with spam and the like, according to the powers that be (wasn't around then).

archie mac

International Coach
I must admit I like the idea, I am a member of another forum, and have recieved a few PMs

Never had a promblem tbh

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
''Since you went away, everything is looking great
I’m a little bored
When I see you out, maybe walking in the street
You always cross the road

Listen honey, there is nothing you can say to surprise me
Listen honey, there is nothing you can do to offend me anymore
You don’t send me PMs anymore'

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, mate, seriously, I promise you - you have no idea the problems they have the potential to cause!

James

Cricket Web Owner
We've had so many threads like this before..... use the search function people.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.