• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

200 posts !!! congrats to you to frontier :D

Link

State Vice-Captain
what is this place, you just come here and put out pointless threads to boost your posts.

i like it 8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Deja moo said:
*coughselfcongratulationthreadcough*
Someone was bored! :) :laugh:
Thread-digging in Site Discussion... there's one I never thought of... (did steds even think of it...?)

Deja moo

International Captain
Richard said:
Someone was bored! :) :laugh:
Thread-digging in Site Discussion... there's one I never thought of... (did steds even think of it...?)
Nah...It was around the time you were being criticised for starting a self congratulatory thread, and I was sure there was one around here.