• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hot threads

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The following notification is shown beside a thread to show threads which are hot:

There are other notifications which can be seen at the bottom of this page.

The popularity of the website has changed over the years, which means that almost all threads are hot now. It would be nice if we can make this stricter.

Also, instead of having just, new and hot, how about a medium scale as well so that the hottest notification exists only for very few threads?

Cheers.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Using my surname

A bit of a thing. Please do not refer to me by my real surname, even if you do know it. I would prefer to be referred to as Pratyush or Pratyush Agarwal if some one does want to use a surname for me as it is a surname some one with my title can use too. I don't want people to get me on cricketweb as the first thing when people search for me on google really.

Thanks.
As explained here.

Last edited: