• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
... do some 0-post posters come-up as "Registered User" and some as the standard starting-point "Cricket Spectator"?

:confused:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Probably something to do with forum updates and some of those showing Registered User signed up before the last change where the titles got a makeover.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Probably something to do with forum updates and some of those showing Registered User signed up before the last change where the titles got a makeover.
Yeah, that'd be it. Your title only gets updated to your postcount when you either:
a) join
b) make a post
When the ranks are updated, they don't actually take form until each person makes their next post (or joins, obviously).

So 0 posters who joined before the rank titles were implemented will be stuck with the stock-standard rank until they make 1 post.

andmark

International Captain
Maybe it's because, you're most likely to join a cricket forum because you're a fan of cricket.

That's what I think anyway.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
my love dont give me present i know that shes no peasnat only ever has to five me lvoe forever and forever my love dont give me presents turns me on when i get lobely perople tell me that shes only foolin i know she isnt