• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Monthly Awards

Piper

International Captain
Do anyone be interested in having the same kind of awards that are in CC but for the whole of the board? If so, I would love to do it seeing as though I have nothing to do all day.

Piper

International Captain
Okay then.. I'll probably start sorting it out tomorrow.. Should we wait til August 1st or have a shorter month this month and start right away?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we should just have seperate weekly OT awards...

So we'll have one for CC and one for OT... this way no one will be confused as to wtf is going on and which award is which. 2 seperate award threads in CC will just make it confusing cuz we already have weekly CC awards.

Instead let's start a seperate one for OT, and I am more than willing to help out.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah look, OT ****s all over CC. I only go to CC when there's nothing going on in OT.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

pasag

RTDAS
CC has been abit quiet recently with the lack of cricket stuff happening. No doubt it will surge back up once the England India series starts. OT has been pretty good lately though, fwiw.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I guess, for most people, OT being good is based around Paint Turtle, Lord's Lounge, the WMYD+WRI, Grinds My Gears and the sort being "good" (whatever that is). The only recurring thread I even read on OT is WDYLL. So for me, it's hard for the thing to be that good, except when a decent one-off thread pops-up.

CC I read most threads, so even when it's very quiet I still find there's plenty a-happenin'.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
OT is great, I enjoy the battles, Beatles songs & members :)

CC has had some decent threads lately, but has been quiet, and admittedly I've ben a little quiet in the official threads, which are my bread and butter on CW. I had a lot of posts in the Windies one, but can't see myself being as active in the India one :(