• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re-Direction

Rich2001

International Captain
Why is it...that after a post it will take you to your post, but only on short threads..3 or less pages???

eg if I post in a thread like the *Offical* Ashes one with loads of pages it will not re-direct you?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Wouldn't have a clue Rich but with the new forum coming soon I wouldn't worry about it.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Bazzaroodoo
What is your main bug?
If I refresh using either F5 or the Refresh button on the toolbar...I get like 100 lines of code and all the text goes wired etc... So the only way I can over come this is if I refresh by clicking the forum logo

James

Cricket Web Owner
If I refresh using either F5 or the Refresh button on the toolbar...I get like 100 lines of code and all the text goes wired etc... So the only way I can over come this is if I refresh by clicking the forum logo
Yeah, that can be quite annoying can't it Rich!

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by James
Yeah, that can be quite annoying can't it Rich!
Do you get it as well then?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I usually get it if I try to open a thread then change my mind and open another one...but it has started refreshing by itself if it does that...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not sure what I did - just doesn't happen anymore :frog:

Certainly won't in the new forum :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok it just did the "Load Of Code" to me but went to the thread a few seconds later so no worries...anyway it was new code this time...allways nice to have a bit of veriety in your life...:rolleyes: