• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well I like James based on his contributions in NZ cricket and rugby threads so I am not going to make him feel bad - but there is some truth in this. I have personally suggested at least 4 or 5 ideas over the past couple of years - and have seen others make suggestions and nothing transpires. I thought Nnadens like button was a winner of an idea - for a large number of reasons.

Anyways good to be grateful for what we have - it is good site and moderation (except for PEWS:ph34r:) is top drawer.
Don't make me ban you.