• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cpr

International Coach
18 months to reply to an initial enquiry, do you work for the British Government too?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I am HUGELY in favour of this as my avatar tends to be owned by others for about three-quarters of the year, don't want n00bs thinking I am Irish or anything

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
After the 06-07 Ashes, I had a Mike Hussey avatar and Waltzing Matilda in my signature :(

biased indian

International Coach
what about this new arcade winner thing .is it where captions will come ...???

and if your winner in multiples arcade games it keeps running around ...don't look good though IMO (Eg: Cevno,lKKi)

and is it taking extra space in the page ???

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I don't find the new arcade awards particularly work-friendly. When one is browsing at work, one tries to draw as little attention to oneself as possible, and any animation on a browser doesn't help matters.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
I don't find the new arcade awards particularly work-friendly. When one is browsing at work, one tries to draw as little attention to oneself as possible, and any animation on a browser doesn't help matters.
Yeah, not a fan here either. Nothing to do with being caught at work, but it just looks untidy and distracts me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Three years later, I think this is a good idea. Looks like it was never formally ruled out. Any thoughts, powers-that-be?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As long as they aren't used to explain to explain a lost avatar bet I think it's a neat addition

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As long as they aren't used to explain to explain a lost avatar bet I think it's a neat addition
Just make a condition of the bet that you also own the caption, as I think was suggested earlier in the thread

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

We don't want to make any changes until we make the move to vbulletin 4. Any changes made now may make the upgrade more difficult.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When's that likely to be, James? Sounds like a major change from what I understand of these things. (Which isn't much, granted.)