• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uh

cover drive man

International Captain
I was on the forum and I saw the last post in ot was made by pasag in the lorde lounge but I clicked on it and noone had posted in it for ages and it said gelman made the last post when it was samuel vimes. And I clicked on passag and it came up with fusions profile :huh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nope, scratch that - checked and he hasn't. Maybe you still had a window open from a day or two ago, when he actually did have the last post?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I was on the forum and I saw the last post in ot was made by pasag in the lorde lounge but I clicked on it and noone had posted in it for ages and it said gelman made the last post when it was samuel vimes. And I clicked on passag and it came up with fusions profile :huh:
Because the link isn't to pasag's profile, it's too the last person to post in OT/LL's profile. Thus, someone else had posted and Fusion was the last so you got linked to his profile :)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see the new mods combining and joining their powers to solve this problem.................... But what's Richard doing between them :blink: :p.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
On a related note, whereever I go on CW, "I'm leaving" is staying at the top of screen. It's like that thread has trapped me