• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How is this possible?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, but they should tour West Indies and England... and win the both of them.

And they shouldn't play any ODIs, as they haven't been played yet and the first should be left to Australia and England in 1970/71.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Strangely enough, you don't know everything Richard.
Its amazing how often someone with more knowledge, wisdom and experience knows more about something than someone with less of those attributes.

Feel free to add 'about a particular subject' to the above sentence if it helps you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Its amazing how often someone with more knowledge, wisdom and experience knows more about something than someone with less of those attributes.

Feel free to add 'about a particular subject' to the above sentence if it helps you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
It isn't when you're me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I am a god of hell fire, and I bring you
fire.

der der dur

Take you to burn.

der der dur dun dun

fire

der der dur

Take you to learn.

der der dur dun dun

I'll feel you burn.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Have honestly never actually pressed it (at least deliberately, without immediately pressing it again to turn it off) TBH.

And WTF was I writing Arthur Brown last night? :dontgetit Must've had more c&bs than I thought.