• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icon to show in which threads you've posted in.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
As the title says. We don't have it. Is there a reason we don't? Is it possible to get it? Would other posters want it? Most other forums have it and it makes it very convenient to go there first and answer any posts. Sometimes, I'm away for a while and when I come back I can't remember where I posted and so miss answers to questions and other comments.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Ummm...must be blondeness. I still don't see tick marks and didn't understand half of what was posted in that thread! Help, please?:)

PY

International Coach
It's in your Options, you can subscribe to threads you've posted in and it sends you an email if you've subscribed to a thread which someone has subsequently posted in. :)

You can switch off the email thing I believe and just have the tick.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As I said in altoz's thread - the subscription tool unquestionably malfunctions from time to time and subscribes without being told to.