• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New way to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cover drive man

International Captain
In one of my other forums if someone was up to be banned they would put it to a private poll. This way it would get the public's general opinion. I don't think it would be a bad idea to have that here.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Nah that just wouldn't work. James has rule here, and fair play to him as well, his site, he should be able to decide.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed, I could:
Very.

And this thread comes close to falling into the category.

Anyhow - this constant bickering between the two of us is doing neither of us any favours. The line between jokeyness and pointless fire-throwing for us two is a thin one, and one that both of us have trouble judging in the other.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm not preaching about flaming, I'm saying that myself and DB often find ourselves fire-throwing when neither initially had any intention of doing so.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Text Vote & the name of the forumer you wish to be banned to 42265.

Lines close at 9pm AEST May 7.

Texts cost 25p plus your standard text fee. Please make sure you have permission of the bill payer before voting.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Basically, it's letting the inmates run the asylum. The idea that Borcich could possibly have any say in who gets banned around here is positively horrifying.

Thread closed, except for anyone who wishes to laugh at this post, who can request over MSN for me to open it for that purpose.

*gone-skis*

Status
Not open for further replies.