• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A few more mods with ban powers?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
So have Neil or Liam got banning power yet?

Man these threads get boring when people get into their little tiffs.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think this LOL! Bobbie joker is a case in point. I reported a post before I went to bed last night & s/he still isn't banned despit having a link to something extremely unsavoury in his/her sig.

If someone other than James had the power surely they'd be gone by now?

luffy

International Captain
I think this LOL! Bobbie joker is a case in point. I reported a post before I went to bed last night & s/he still isn't banned despit having a link to something extremely unsavoury in his/her sig.

Is that the one that seems to love Perm?

Craig

World Traveller

Why were you looking then? :ph34r:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'Cos I'm a massive perve, obviously. :p

Nah, the link said "My Personal Sports Blog" or something similar, which was somewhat less than factually accurate tbh.
You spin me right round baby, like a record baby. :ph34r:

James

Cricket Web Owner
He's now banned again. He's doing it from his school too, so if he does it again they'll be receiving an email from me about it. I doubt they'd care but you never know.... certain organisations have in the past.....

A good point has been raised in this thread though. Rich T and I will look into this further once the WC is over.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He's now banned again. He's doing it from his school too, so if he does it again they'll be receiving an email from me about it. I doubt they'd care but you never know.... certain organisations have in the past.....

A good point has been raised in this thread though. Rich T and I will look into this further once the WC is over.
My school would have dealt with such a thing I can tell you