• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A few more mods with ban powers?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't want more mods that can ban. Half of them don't like me. Ok maybe one. So what.
If these powers were to be introduced it wouldn't be to ban just any old member, it would be to ban the guys that come on and spam, like the situation we had this morning.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
FFS people, just make Mitchell a mod with all super powers and all problems would be sorted. The bloke hardly sleeps so he would be perfect:p

Agent TBY

International Captain
FFS people, just make Mitchell a mod with all super powers and all problems would be sorted. The bloke hardly sleeps so he would be perfect:p
I cannot begin to imagine what a certain Matt Pitt would have to go through if something of that sort happened.

Majin

International Debutant
Been members of forums which had moderators that were far less capable of doing such jobs than people like Richard, tbh. I think he'd be a pretty good mod, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, kind of shocked to find only James can ban people. Pretty much everywhere else I've been all mods + admins have the power to ban. I suppose it just depends on finding the right people for the job.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I cannot begin to imagine what a certain Matt Pitt would have to go through if something of that sort happened.
Haha. Would be banned for listening to music that someone somewhere has heard of. (Mitchell, if you read this, :p.)
Pitt has to be closer to the front of the to-be-mod queue than Mitchell, TBH.
Nah, wouldn't want the job anyway. Responsibility's not my thing.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I missed it if he was tbh. :whistling
Dont worry, Richard himself doesn't know that most of the times.

He finds out when people completely miss his point and then he thinks and thinks why he made that post and eventually finds out that he was being sarcastic.