• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A few more mods with ban powers?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I didn't. Perm posed me a few perfectly fair questions, I answered.

Had he not replied to my post about Rob suggesting me be given banning powers to use on BLE there'd not be any more than the single post about me.
That's true marc, it was I who started the sidetracking of this thread, but I suppose you could accuse Richard of trying to "put himself in the running" so to speak.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Fus and The Boss are the same age IIRR.

And ageism is the last thing I would expect from you, Peter. :nono:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I would say count me in, but I've never reported a post before and you know what it'll look like if I start now...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! If people keep missing my sarcasm I'm seriously gonna go insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBH I'm beginning to confound whichever person invented the idea of the use of sarcasm, and all those that copied it. Causes me nothing but trouble. 8-)

luffy

International Captain
I don't want more mods that can ban. Half of them don't like me. Ok maybe one. So what.