• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A few more mods with ban powers?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think Prince EWS made a good point in one of his posts yesterday, he didn't have the power to ban these trolls but he was just deleting their posts as they were made. Obviously it is more time consuming that way, but effective in the short term.
Fine, let me struggle with it for years, but the moment Princey has to waste his evenings deleting post after post after post, oh no, something must be done...!

:p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Quiet at school at the moment is it?

(Barring the extremely unlikely event that you knew what I was on about there - the last 1\2 hour is about the most I've seen you post for 2 years)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Quiet at school at the moment is it?

(Barring the extremely unlikely event that you knew what I was on about there - the last 1\2 hour is about the most I've seen you post for 2 years)
a) It's a Saturday
b) It's rained all week
c) I've got left out of the side anyway
d) I'm trying to avoid tidying my room

So the slow crawl to 20,000 continues...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He decided he no longer had the time to do the job, so stepped down and gave someone else who would be able to the chance.

That and he might well be leaving the forums for good soon. :(:down: