• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post count is not updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I think Post count is not updating after every post made....I think CW needs to check it once

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Posts Before This: 5596
Posts After This: 5597

Do you mean individual post counts or the forum as a whole?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im pretty sure if you use quick reply your post count wont automatically update, but if you leave that thread and go to a different page it updates then...

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
And I posted lot many posts since after 518 post and till now, I didnt get to 519...

Interesting.. I posted nearly 15 posts after that..but still could get only 1 post counted..

Matteh

Dreaming about posting?

May have happened to Marc, Richard, SS and the like but i personally haven't done it.

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
I think it is hilarious that you call these people losers/sad etc because they are very active forum members when the ironic thing is that you have nearly posted 8000 times and are on every day. Take a look at yourself before criticising others

*sorry something i cant stand on forums, hipocritical idiots*

pasag

RTDAS
I think it is hilarious that you call these people losers/sad etc because they are very active forum members when the ironic thing is that you have nearly posted 8000 times and are on every day. Take a look at yourself before criticising others

It was a joke? Ffs, don't come on here once every so often and blast off at things you have no idea about. A joke ffs. Anyone who knows the posting style of certain members would see that and if you don't and are not around here for long enough, perhaps you should refrain from comment.

adharcric

International Coach

:laugh:

Last edited:

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
It was a joke? Ffs, don't come on here once every so often and blast off at things you have no idea about. A joke ffs. Anyone who knows the posting style of certain members would see that and if you don't and are not around here for long enough, perhaps you should refrain from comment.
And you found it funny? Everytime he posts that sort of crap where are the :laugh: or lol's following it if it is soooooooo funny. Get your hand off it

I might not post all the time, but I have (up until recently) read these forums daily. You dont need to post every single day to contribute to sections of the forum.

Perm

And you found it funny? Everytime he posts that sort of crap where are the :laugh: or lol's following it if it is soooooooo funny. Get your hand off it

I might not post all the time, but I have (up until recently) read these forums daily. You dont need to post every single day to contribute to sections of the forum.

:laugh: Calm down dude, I knew that adhar and altoz were just joking, well I hope they were anyway :ph34r: But seriously, just don't worry about it, no harm was meant from their comments and they were just having a laugh.

shortpitched713

International Captain

Scathing, bet adharcric's crying in a corner or summat. 8-)

adharcric

International Coach

Haha, who are you? Did I offend you or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.