• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where's Richard?

Dasgupta

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm concerned about Richard's well-being. He hasn't posted in more than 48 hours. Hope he's OK.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He hasn't been on MSN for 2-3 days either, probably just got busy with something.

Dasgupta

School Boy/Girl Captain
He hasn't been on MSN for 2-3 days either, probably just got busy with something.
I'm new but I can see he's an important and very active staff member of the site. He's very conspicuous in his absence. Richard! Where are you?!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
His Internet's dead. No word as to whether this was caused by tooth-marks in the motherboard or not.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm concerned about Richard's well-being. He hasn't posted in more than 48 hours. Hope he's OK.
I'm new but I can see he's an important and very active staff member of the site. He's very conspicuous in his absence. Richard! Where are you?!!
Neil's posting in this thread and saying nothing gives me doubts. But I've had suspicions over the last couple of days, and this thread for me, seals it:

If I'm wrong, meh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Neil's posting in this thread and saying nothing gives me doubts. But I've had suspicions over the last couple of days, and this thread for me, seals it:

If I'm wrong, meh
I've had suspicions myself, but I've been too gutless to say anything tbh. Well done.

pup11

International Coach
Yeah i was also missing Rich a lot,its very odd not to see him around.

What suspicions are you guys talking about, and how does Neil know that Rich's Internet is dead???

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is my chance to regain the second spot amongst the all-time top post-makers. But first, I must dispose of my social life.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not guilty on this count I'm afraid, guys. The IP traces to a genuine NZ address.

And Richard texted me to that effect yesterday morning (we played for the same club side last summer).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Must be serious or we'd have had about a thousand "minnows are a waste of space/Ireland is actually a small village is Shropshire" posts by now after today's game.

pup11

International Coach
Look guys Rich is a sort of a legend in CW, his passion and dedication for CW is really commendable. We all are so used to him posting on almost every thread with such consistency that even if he is not there for a single day we (or atleast "I") miss him.

But as i said before, what is this whole thing with the Bing Lee picture and suspicion all about?

I would really appreciate if somebody explains that to me.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Look guys Rich is a sort of a legend in CW, his passion and dedication for CW is really commendable. We all are so used to him posting on almost every thread with such consistency that even if he is not there for a single day we (or atleast "I") miss him.

But as i said before, what is this whole thing with the Bing Lee picture and suspicion all about?

There was a guy who used to post here (and frequently still does) who was a bit of a troll; England being ****e was his bag. His longest incarnation was as Shane Warne, but he posted under the "Bing Lee Electric" username for a while before he was banned (again). Now, whenever Richo or Geraint suspect a new user of being the late, demented Shane Warne they post the "Bing Lee" shop front. Presumably because there isn't a shop called "Shane Warne".

Might be a welcome change tho, as I'm starting to find the "Bing Lee" shop thing more irritating than said user... :whistling

Ha ha now that's taking it too far.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There was a guy who used to post here (and frequently still does) who was a bit of a troll; England being ****e was his bag. His longest incarnation was as Shane Warne, but he posted under the "Bing Lee Electric" username for a while before he was banned (again). Now, whenever Richo or Geraint suspect a new user of being the late, demented Shane Warne they post the "Bing Lee" shop front. Presumably because there isn't a shop called "Shane Warne".

Might be a welcome change tho, as I'm starting to find the "Bing Lee" shop thing more irritating than said user... :whistling
I did throw one in for variation once - a series of three pictures in a row. Chandler Bing, Brett Lee and power lines. It didn't take off though do it its ridiculous size and the fact that it was three pics.