• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change Username

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's definately possible, Simon changed his from broncoman a wee while ago. Contacting James would be the best idea I think.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's very reluctant to do it, mind you. Only long term posters (Kwek/Kweek, Broncoman/Simon, etc.) have had it done IIRC.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd not imagine you'd be able to have "John" because I can't believe that's not already taken.

John'85 (for instance) would probably be a better bet.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We don't usually change people's usernames, but seeing as you're a new member post wise, I've changed it for you :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Have tried to persuade the boss more times than I can remember to change my posting-ID from Richard to Rich.

No doing. :(