• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change Username

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not username, but rather the legend beneath it. What's the deal with mine now? When I reached 25k posts (a stunning testament to my lack of life) I ceased to be an all time legend and became a "Request your free 100MB @cricketmail.net email address!".

Preferred being a legend, tbh. :ph34r:
You can request a custom title, like the other members with >=25k posts.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Not username, but rather the legend beneath it. What's the deal with mine now? When I reached 25k posts (a stunning testament to my lack of life) I ceased to be an all time legend and became a "Request your free 100MB @cricketmail.net email address!".

Preferred being a legend, tbh. :ph34r:
You can change that to whatever you want can't you?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If at all possible could my username be changed to "Marcuss" please? Or people spell my name correctly :ph34r:. In all seriousness, I've kind of outgrown the "jd9" stage :p

Jarquis

I hope that isn't "nonuple" (ie, 9x) Jack Daniels?
No :laugh:
It comes from the time I made my first ever username for my AOL account.

marcuss (first name), j (middle initial), d (last initial), 9 (age at time of making said account).
marcussjd9.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I had my old AOL account (RJED2 - my initials plus the "2" representing "2nd account of this master-account) between 1996 and earlier this year, when Dad finally decided to give it the flick. I was so shattered.

Matteh

Had my mtm_01@hotmail address since the Compuserve days in about '96. Baffling to think of an email address being as old as a teenager.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I never had an email address until 2000 and I binned it the following year because of the amount of spam it was getting.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Bit of a mahoosive bump here, but is it still possible to get names changed? I just came back from the wilderness of sorts here and this username is a bit of a remnant from some highschool shenanigans.

I just want some letters taken out to make "jzmn". If that's possible, then fab, if not then that's cool as well. I wouldn't ask if I hadn't been hating on this name since like 2005, heh.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Could I get my name changed to Shri? Sent James an email regarding this earlier. Just a reminder.