• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has Richard recently accelerated his post count ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Just an observation I couldn't help make... For a long long time Marc used to run through 50 odd posts a day, but Richard was just not too long ago sitting on 20,000 posts. Today I couldn't help but notice , he has suddenly shot out to 29,000 odd posts... Marc seems to have lost his lead a little :laugh: , posting a tad fewer than at his furious pace...:laugh:

Has anyone else noticed this....:)

Any comments... I personally think its great Richard has joined as a moderator ... :) But why has Marc slowed off from his usual number of posts.... Will Richard catch him up sooner rather than later .... Any calculations on how many years it may take for Richard to Catch up with Marc... or will he never.....:blink: Lots of puzzling questions in my tiny brain ..:laugh:

Just an observation I couldn't help make... For a long long time Marc used to run through 50 odd posts a day, but Richard was just not too long ago sitting on 20,000 posts. Today I couldn't help but notice , he has suddenly shot out to 29,000 odd posts... Marc seems to have lost his lead a little :laugh: , posting a tad fewer than at his furious pace...:laugh:

Has anyone else noticed this....:)

Any comments... I personally think its great Richard has joined as a moderator ... :) But why has Marc slowed off from his usual number of posts.... Will Richard catch him up sooner rather than later .... Any calculations on how many years it may take for Richard to Catch up with Marc... or will he never.....:blink: Lots of puzzling questions in my tiny brain ..:laugh:

God help us if he was a moderator we could hear 24 hours a day of bragging about his moderator status instead of the usual 23 bragging about his staff member status.:sleep:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
God help us if he was a moderator we could hear 24 hours a day of bragging about his moderator status instead of the usual 23 bragging about his staff member status.:sleep:
At least he doesn't brag about being what he's not.

That said, he has been posting a lot, but I think that's just normal. I do hope he'll stick around this time, though.

Perm

Not needed from Rodgie really, personally I don't feel that Richard brags about being a CW Staff Member. He thoroughly deserves the job and is good at it, so I have no problem with him being a Staff Member. Sensing some bittnerness there.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not needed from Rodgie really, personally I don't feel that Richard brags about being a CW Staff Member. He thoroughly deserves the job and is good at it, so I have no problem with him being a Staff Member. Sensing some bittnerness there.
Here here - well said Perm. Second time I've said that today based on something you've said :)

He's certainly got the full support of myself and all the team.

Perm

Here here - well said Perm. Second time I've said that today based on something you've said :)

He's certainly got the full support of myself and all the team.
Thanks, damn the lack of the thumbs up smiley.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is Richard a mod now then? When did that happen? Lesser men might toss off some comment that involves the words"the asylum", "have taken over" & "the lunatics", but not me. Oh, no.

Perm

I'm somewhat amazed he hasn't been banned or removed as staff member anway.
Why? Because he strongly disagrees with your opinion on a number of things? I can't see any reason why he would have been banned or removed as a staff member, not since his latest comeback.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Why? Because he strongly disagrees with your opinion on a number of things? I can't see any reason why he would have been banned or removed as a staff member, not since his latest comeback.
To be fair, whilst I'm sure Richard will be an excellent staffer as his cricketing knowledge is superb, he has been banned once for accusing Barney Rubble (who must be about the nicest bloke on here) of being racist & he has (or had) a tendency to get in somewhat long-winded discussions that take threads miles off topic. If he became a mod it would be something of the poacher turned gamekeeper.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
i don't think we should talk about him behind his back....
:huh:

Anyway, I think Richard's umpteenth coming has been the best so far. He knows how I felt about him back in the day, but I have to say that he is a gun poster now and deserves to be on the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.