• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Custom user tags

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I dunno about pixels, yours is quite big though. The main problem I have with them is that they look untidy - when there are a lot of people with big sigs posting on one page it can get tiresome picking out the actual content. Plus a lot of sigs are just plain unfunny, irrelevant or boring. Not singling anyone out, mind.
Just hide them, they aren't that important.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Out of interest, how many pixels would you consider constituted a "gigantic" sig?

I mean, mine's bigger than I'd like it to be, but I'd be hugely reluctant to remove anything in there. A quote is par-for-the-course, most have something from someone, and that FRAZ one is probably my fave, and of course the c.h one is just essential. Appreciating Harold has been in there since my first comeback, and I like many others shall never, ever remove the RIP Fardin part. And you, of course, understand very well the T2IBS part.

I really wish it was possible to narrow the gap between a quote and what's below it, as that would make all posts considerably smaller.
You could do what I did with my quotes, as in group them together. I used to just have three individual quotes, meaning my sig was massive, but then I merged them into my current one. Quite proud of my sig now tbh.

That reminds me though, have to get rid of the reference to Mashonaland. Throws off the colour scheme now.

pasag

RTDAS
You could do what I did with my quotes, as in group them together. I used to just have three individual quotes, meaning my sig was massive, but then I merged them into my current one. Quite proud of my sig now tbh.

That reminds me though, have to get rid of the reference to Mashonaland. Throws off the colour scheme now.
Looks weird without red tbh.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, thought that.

And Cameron: I have considered taking a leaf out of your book, but, well... I just don't think it looks natural, TBH.

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
Seconded. Really not sure how some bands like that get away with being so openly Anti-Christian, TBH, especially when Axl Rose got branded a homophobic racist the instant he wrote One In A Million.
Um soooooooo im openly Anti religon,doesnt mean i cant say wat i like its called freedom of speech

the fact that u said u dnt know how they 'get away' with,wtf Christians dont rule the world they cant tell people wat to do

people can say wat they like about religon and homosexualness and shouldnt be branded enything:@

pasag

RTDAS
people can say wat they like about religon and homosexualness and shouldnt be branded enything:@
Not really, people should be able to say what they want and not be prosecuted under the law generally, but the freedom of speech rule doesn't extend to protecting you in other areas, say being branded a racist or being shunned by various groups etc, especially when the branderer is protected by the same freedoms. If someone gets called a racist for saying something racist their freedoms have not been breached at all. If they were arrested or prosecuted, that would be a different story.

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
Not really, people should be able to say what they want and not be prosecuted under the law generally, but the freedom of speech rule doesn't extend to protecting you in other areas, say being branded a racist or being shunned by various groups etc, especially when the branderer is protected by the same freedoms. If someone gets called a racist for saying something racist their freedoms have not been breached at all. If they were arrested or prosecuted, that would be a different story.
Sorry u mite have missed my point or mabye i missed his wen he said how can they can get away with being so openly anti christian,wat like they should be stoped making there music? or sumthing

pasag

RTDAS
Sorry u mite have missed my point or mabye i missed his wen he said how can they can get away with being so openly anti christian,wat like they should be stoped making there music? or sumthing
Was responding to the part of your post I quoted, I don't disagree with the rest of it, just that last sentence.