• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Custom user tags

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
No - your signature is not ok. It has been removed.

And as Perm and Richard said, don't make posts like this:
Sorry about the"gay" post.......

I dnt see how my sig is nt ok its nt offensive in eny way.....but ur the boss..........

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
your sig is quite offensive afaic, especially considering it's a fabricated quote made by you to agitate Got_Spin

Perm

You proberly havent even herd eny of there music,Slayer own every other band ....but u proberly just listen to mainstream stuff that they play on the radio
Doesn't sound like Smith, I imagine he is rather selectivea about the music he listens to.

Perm

What I'm saying is that from my knowledge of him, he probably doesn't like all the mainstream stuff they play on the radio, as you suggested.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
What I'm saying is that from my knowledge of him, he probably doesn't like all the mainstream stuff they play on the radio, as you suggested.
Yeah you're right, I'm a death metal/grindcore man. Bands like Necrophagist, Despised Icon, Beneath the Massacre, Ion Dissonance etc

Slayer have some decent songs, but for the most part they're absolutely terrible.