• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

links in signature

R_D

International Debutant
just wondering is there any rule against putting a link in your signature ?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it's more to do with advertising something with the link, but there's a fair few around with them as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aaaaahhh, yeah, I see what you mean, looking at R_D's sig. Think he could have made that a bit clearer! :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I advertised my website in my sig for a year or so and never received a complaint. As long as you don't spam everywhere just to get your sig shown, no-one will care.

R_D

International Debutant
There are some boards that have rules against having links in your signature so i thought i'd make sure. Sounds like i can have the link in my signature.