• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW 15 Basketball - A few small grammar issues I have

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I know this is really anal, but it's annoying me.

Firstly:

Sub-Forums: CW Fifteen basketball
Titles need capitals:

CW Fifteen Basketball

Secondly:

Sub-forum description said:
A virtual sim league with CWs own team in the NBA.
There needs to be an apostrophe after CW. It may be an abbreviation, but that doesn't stop the team belonging to Cricket Web:

A virtual sim league with CW's own team in the NBA.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Stop trying to be Pickup without the power. Seriously, it stopped being funny a while ago.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I was wondering about this thing a few days back. How come the sub forum is titled CW fifteen but the thread CW XII? And how come it's not in the same place as the other sim leagues?

PY

International Coach
Stop trying to be Pickup without the power. Seriously, it stopped being funny a while ago.
I'm sorry this offended you Jamee, thought you'd been here long enough not to take what I say seriously a lot of the time.

Won't happen again.
Made my day big time...

- Got my fourth year results for the first semester today, got 79% and third in the year. Can't believe it. :D :D
Was having a great day yesterday actually. :p :)

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
*bump*

Couldn't find the appropriate thread so thought I'd post here. I've been huge into basketball lately and thought I'd use my favorite game, NBA 2K7, to create players and simulate matches in the league. I haven't looked into how I will be going around to do this as of yet, just posting to see what kind of interest there would be.