• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne/BingLeeElectric etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
WTF? How is this possible?

He's banned - but he's online!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????:huh::wacko:

See attachment.
Yeah, it's very much possible to do that. Depending on the forum settings, you can do very little to nothing in terms of even reading the forums, but it's entirely possible to log in.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hmm, not sure - he usually doesn't use abbreviations, or incorrect punctuation in his usernames. With no posts on the board it's a decent spot, so good call if it's correct.
Well, it's quite possible that he read Richard's posts about how he always spots him, and changed it a bit deliberately.

Still not tremendously likely though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm, not sure - he usually doesn't use abbreviations, or incorrect punctuation in his usernames. With no posts on the board it's a decent spot, so good call if it's correct.
Except in BingLeeElectric...

It's rare, but is it time for a change?

Damn Martyn for not being online - he'd know for sure. :happy:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Still not tremendously likely though.
Possibly I made it sound like I was semi-certain - that wasn't my intention, it was no more than a loose guess.

But well... the Clown Roy account was only banned half an hour ago or so.

FRAZ

International Captain
That and you had a strange compulsion to describe Indians as Mongolians.
Today I publicly say sorry for that ! My comments were the worst form of retaliation and those comments don't reflect real me . I admit I did bad and honestly speaking once I was gone I became childish etc ......... Once I visited the forum then I felt like a sorry person with in myself cuz I was judging every one with the same eye !
Anyways once again I say sorry for that comment and I'll never repeat them as I have already said sorry in a polite way to Partyush (my best Indian friend) while being telephonic and thats all I can say !!!
Edit: I am half Mongolian myself !

Fiery

Banned
Although he is very anti English you could say the same about Fiery for example being anti Australian (no offence mate)
None taken Perm ;) I like Australians, my mum's Australian, but when it comes to sport, they are the enemy

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd need to see the location to be sure tbh. Let's wait til they post!
Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking - if it's "souf east london" or something, no chance, but "Croydon" or something - I'd maybe stick a tenner on it if there was a CW Betting Shop.

Wish the location showed-up in the general profile.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Agreed all round. Expecting the location to give him away.

TBH he doesn't really bother denying his indentity anymore so even he reads this hopefully he won't modify things.

Good to see our BLE detection team working well anyway :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, that's what I've thought. It's really, really strange that he doesn't seem to care, at all, about being spotted, instantly. He must've had about 30 different accounts now (I recently found-out some extra information via digging in the Staff forum) and every single time he's been busted within 20 posts at best. The only one that even came close to having us fooled was the Ross Douglas one.

Maybe he likes having accounts banned so he can sign-up for the next one?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What I find odd is that there was quite a gap betwen Shane_Warne and BLE - at first I just put it down to the Ashes, but he's stuck around. Unless your extra information is that there were accounts in between.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There certainly were - quite a few.

I never realised, being on and off quite a bit around that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.