• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne/BingLeeElectric etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
PY - you've changed your avatar. That's the first time that's ever happened, at least in my time on CW. I'm shocked, hurt, and quite appalled tbh

PY

International Coach
PY - you've changed your avatar. That's the first time that's ever happened, at least in my time on CW. I'm shocked, hurt, and quite appalled tbh
Haha, I wondered if anyone would notice. Never fear, the other one has been saved and shall probably return.

I felt a change was in order and I liked this when I saw it, need to improve my hardman moderator image and the smile just wasn't allowing it. ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yep, my thoughts exactly.

I remember the old one, tho - can't remember what it was, though, TBH.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, I wondered if anyone would notice. Never fear, the other one has been saved and shall probably return.

I felt a change was in order and I liked this when I saw it, need to improve my hardman moderator image and the smile just wasn't allowing it. ;)
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:
That's true - I think of you as the nice mod LOL
Nah, him and Jack have the good-cop\good-cop thing covered.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Not really, I'm amazed and disappointed that you could think I'm "away with the fairies" and "ridiculous" for all but a tiny amount of the time. I question, TBH, how many of my posts you actually read.
Enough, sorry if I 'hurt' your feelings but your output on the World Cup forum is not very endearing, just very stubborn.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That's 1 short time.

Sure, most of my stuff on the WC forum has been pretty one-dimensional for the last... week...? ... but that's only because others reply to it. I'll keep reiterating my stance so long as others reply to me saying I'm wrong when I feel I'm not.

When the topics for discussion move on, they'll move on.

FRAZ

International Captain
FRAZ was warned on numerous occasions but persistented with constant trouble making, flaming, racist comments, and continued abuse of the report post feature. He was given plenty of opportunities to improve his behaviour on the forum but chose to ignore the warnings given to him.

The decision to ban FRAZ was not made lightly and was discussed in length by the moderation team. In the end they decided it was in the best interests of Cricket Web and the forum community to ban him.

This was a long, LOOOOOONG time ago. He was banned in October 2004, and returned in July 2006 after he visited the place and sent an email asking for a 2nd chance. It seems since then there's been no more trouble, and I for one absolutely love him and feel the forums would be massively lesser without him.
Whom are you talking about btw !
Well there were atleast a couple of rubbish posts I did put on . Don't wanna go into the reality behind those but the major reason was this guy Sehwag309 who constantly pi$$ed me off and I offered him to see me on a cup of coffee cuz he used to live near my place and that was the lowest I could get and plus I was infant to the cricket forums in those days and I started off pretty well but the only thing that pi$$ed me off was that there were Amits , wah india wahs and Sehwag309 and they were constantly abusive towards my birth place and in those days those ICF guys were like constant pain in my butt ... I was trying to be as ridiculous as them but from inside I am just like Linda !

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well there were atleast a couple of rubbish posts I did put on . Don't wanna go into the reality behind those but the major reason was this guy Sehwag309 who constantly pi$$ed me off and I offered him to see me on a cup of coffee cuz he used to live near my place and that was the lowest I could get and plus I was infant to the cricket forums in those days and I started off pretty well but the only thing that pi$$ed me off was that there were Amits , wah india wahs and Sehwag309 and they were constantly abusive towards my birth place and in those days those ICF guys were like constant pain in my butt ... I was trying to be as ridiculous as them but from inside I am just like Linda !
That and you had a strange compulsion to describe Indians as Mongolians.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Never mind - past is past.

Sadly, though, wahindiawah and his 200 or so incarnations are very much still with us, I highly doubt we'll ever completely rid ourselves of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.