• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Member List

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sorry for the thread dig, but I never like to create a new one if one that's approximately connected to my query exists already.

I have a question born out of idle curiousity: on the CW forum homepage it says there are (as of 07/05/06 01.01BST) 7,596 CW members, but when you click on the "Members list" button on the first page it says "Showing results 1 to 30 of 5766".

Why the discrepancy? Have we really have 1,800 bannings?!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
Sorry for the thread dig, but I never like to create a new one if one that's approximately connected to my query exists already.

I have a question born out of idle curiousity: on the CW forum homepage it says there are (as of 07/05/06 01.01BST) 7,596 CW members, but when you click on the "Members list" button on the first page it says "Showing results 1 to 30 of 5766".

Why the discrepancy? Have we really have 1,800 bannings?!
id presume a lot would be peoples accounts who were never activated after signing up...