• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New update

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Dire IMO. Although I like the multiquote option. Hate the blue line on the left hand side of a post.

pasag

RTDAS
Is quite a shock to start off with, although I'll probably get used to it within a couple of hours and then won't even remember the previous one.

The multi quote is great though.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd suggest you take that to the TF, but well...

Anyway, am not a fan of the blue line myself, but we'll get used to it. Hated the blue background when it came in first too.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The blue line will go guys, I've asked over at the official vbulletin forums. It appeared during the upgrade and wasn't something I put in.

The gap between posts will also disappear.

Dravid

International Captain
How about since it's the new year we give the forum a new look. Upgrade the layout a little bit maybe? Maybe a chance of colors or something.

PY

International Coach
How about since it's the new year we give the forum a new look. Upgrade the layout a little bit maybe? Maybe a chance of colors or something.
Thanks for volunteering. :p

Oh, and some people ain't half picky. :laugh:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Im sure everything I currently find awkward will quickly become the norm.

I dont like the blue line and the trophy in the forums at first glance seems to indicate something far more important than a high score on the arcade.

As I said, small gripes and they will soon become the norm and no longer an issue.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I noticed a message in the top right hand corner when i arrived telling me i had a new private message that wasn't read, but PM's are still disabled - is there a way to get rid of that message?