• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Login Problem

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I am browsing Cricketweb.net on my Mum's XP user, and she has recently cleared all of the Temporary Internet Files, so it has lost all of my user info when I log in. So, I log into it, with my correct password and username, and it comes up with the screen saying I've done it wrong, and I've got 1/5 attempts left. However when I click on the forum, it seems that I'm logged in, even after the screen said my password was incorrect. Now I don't have any login attempts left, and I'm screwed really. Whats up?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I was just trying to log onto the Fantasy Cricket homepage: http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket & got a message saying "You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. " Only wanted to check how my team finished... :down:

This to do with the time CW was down today? :unsure: