• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"General Sports Forum

What do you think of the General Sporting Forum?

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Keep the seperate forum I reckon. I understand people would rather bump into sport threads than go to a seperate forum to discuss them, but almost every successful forum has a sports forum and OT forum seperated, and for good reason too.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
I sometimes forget it's there, just takes some getting used to. Anyway, I think it's a pretty good idea.
Sums up my thoughts too. I'm yet to get used to it, but then again, I've been extremely busy in all areas of life lately so I haven't had much time to adjust. But I'm confident it's a good move, and once I do get used to it it'll be fine.